To simplify the survey question hierarchy, NPS questions don't consist of a parent-child combination anymore.
A NPS question is now a single independent question. There's no change in the response data since the responses have always pointed to the child question.
The former NPS child questions now have the question number, data label and question type from the parent question, while the parent questions have been removed.
V3.2.9: 2018-12-21: Scoring
ScoreMax has been added to the SurveyOptions. It contains the total of all poins available and can be used to calculate the score percentage based on the Respondent.Score.
V3.2.8: 2018-08-10: Add contacts to contact lists
With the introduction of the contact lists in our Tool, our API is now following support for this with the option to add contacts to a contact list.
V3.2.7: 2018-7-1: TLSv1.2
Starting from this date, TLS version 1.2 is required for all API connections.
This version exists since 2008, and offers serious security benefits over previous versions.
V3.2.6: 2017-11-27: Phone number validation
When creating or importing contacts, the validity of the phone number is now checked, according to the E.164 specification.
This means these phone numbers can also be used for SMS invitations.
V3.2.3: 2017-3-13: New "RespondentHash" field on Respondent
A new field has been added to Respondent: RespondentHash
This can be used as an extra security when building your own custom respondent report.
V3.2.2: 2016-8-26: Improvements based on client feedback, thanks guys!
- Added the Datalabel to Response when retrieving respondents to improve processing in your code
- Use the new Score property for a respondent, ideal for building scoreboards.
- Avoid your own transformation of the results based on the Question.ScaleTypeId, we introduce the ScaleValue property for SurveyQuestionResponse's
- New throttling limits 10.000 a day, 100 a minute
Now you can not only request the result and manage your contacts, with this new request it is possible to add respondents with their responses. Ideal for short in-App surveys, import functionalities etc.
V3.1.11: 2016-02-19: Text analysis API
With these requests you can retrieve the results of your text analysis.
V3.1.10: 2015-12-28: New Webhook event - ApiRequest.ThrottlingLimitReached
V3.0.1: 2014-06-20 : New properties for SurveyQuestionResponse, Improved documentation
- Renaming the properties Value to Caption for SurveyQuestion and SurveyQuestionResponse.
- We have added new properties to the SurveyQuestionResponse object: Hidden, Other, NotApplicable, Order and Value.
- Adaptation of the documentation regarding Respondent.Responses to indicate this is an 'expandable' property.